Interested In Joining?
As a member of RTMC, you have access to Knoxville's network of training partners and experts. What a better way to learn about all things multi-sport than from the collective knowledge and experience of our members who all share different experiencesnces
Here are some of the benefits of being a member of RTMC:
- RTMC website to help you stay connected!
- RTMC Facebook and Twitter to find out about last minute rides and runs being organized! This is the main communicative tool of the Club.
- Organized trips to the more popular races. RTMC is a team! Even though most events are individual sports, we travel together, cheer each other on and most importantly, celebrate together!
- RTMC partners with multiple local businesses and race organizers throughout the year.
- Customized club/race kits. Every year prior to the beginning of the season, RTMC will order triathlon kits tailored to your need and desire.*
- Race Discounts:
20% discount for all Endurance Management Sports
Discounted pricing for Provision Health and Performance Lab services
And many others on a case-by-case basis.
* Subject to availability.
Interested in giving it a Tri?
If you have questions about the Club feel free to drop the membership committee a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual membership is just $35 for new individuals or $45 for families (up to 4 members). Annual renewal is $25 for existing individual members and $35 for families.
- Join RTMC online - Click HERE!
10 Great Reasons to Joing the Rocky Top Multisport Club!
- RTMC is a club is a club for everyone- not just elite athletes! RTMC offers support and help to get you going in the sport of your interest. NO MATTER what your ability is, there is a place for you in RTMC. We have members that are runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes along with many other sport specialties.
- RTMC is a not-for-profit organization and has a fast growing membership to train with! Being a member gives you the opportunity to give something back to the sport and the satisfaction that you are building the foundation and opportunities that encourage others to take up a healthful lifestyle.
- RTMC is integrated into many events throughout the year for people of every age and ability. The list of events is just too long to list here. You are sure to find a group of RTMC members at every event you attend!
- RTMC has multiple weekly training sessions for all abilities year around. The Club hosts monthly activities and several social functions throughout the year, including a very big end of the year celebration!
- Members can subscribe to the Facebook page and Twitter accounts. These are the lifeblood of the Club. Everything going on with RTMC is posted there.
- Each year, RTMC travels to multiple race events.
- RTMC hosts monthly meetings, many with built-in activities. Most of our social functions and activities are Free or very low cost to our members.
- Low annual dues are only $35 for new individual or $45 for the whole family. This discounts you will get at organize races will pay for your membership in short order.
- Each year we have a new club/race kit design.
- RTMC is a fast-growing triathlon club dedicated to help you succeed in the sport.
What are you waiting for? You are missing out on all the Fun!
Family Memberships: A family membership consists of 2 adults (living in the same household) and all children under the age of 18. All family members will be able to attend all club functions, social events and participate as club members in all aspects of the club. All listed family members will receive product or service discounts that the club receives from local or national companies. Both adults will receive voting privileges.
Exception:Single parents can join with their children (under 18 years of age) for the individual membership price of $35. If there are 2 adults in the household that wish to join, you must register under the $45 family membership (as described above).